I don’t usually leave reviews on Trip Advisor, although I travel plenty for pleasure and work. But Vadim was so wonderful and this tour was so educational, and so much better than anything I’ve ever experienced, that I have to say a little thank you.
Insight Cities Gift Cards for the
Travel Lovers in your life
Give the gift of experience and learning
Applies to over 50 tours
Instant Delivery with your personal message
Give the best gift of all to the travel lovers in your life. Whether exploring Prague’s ancient synagogues, Vienna’s astonishing musical heritage, taking in the Cold War experience in Berlin, or discovering Budapest’s art nouveau architecture and legendary coffeehouse culture, Insight Cities tours open up the world. Our gift cards are good for two years and can be applied to all tours we offer to those visiting Central Europe’s most brilliant cities, Prague, Vienna, Berlin, Budapest and Salzburg.
Choose from over 50 different experiences in Central Europe's most magical cities
Instant delivery with your personal message
Select from a range of price options
Valid for 2 years from the date of purchase
These prices might help you with your choice:
- $150 covers 2 persons on most of our small group tours in Hungary or the Czech Republic
- $230 covers 2 persons on most of our small group tours in Germany
- $250 covers 2 persons on most of our small group tours in Austria
- $270 covers many of our private tours in Hungary and the Czech Republic
- $390 covers many of our private tours in Austria and Germany
- $450 covers a private Berlin Gallery Scene tour
- $570 covers a private Prague Culinary tour for 4
– unspent credit rolls over! Don’t see the dollar amount you want to gift here? No problem! We can create a custom gift card for any amount. Write us firstname.lastname@example.org
See What Our Guests are Saying
This was a wonderful tour for my 85 year old mum and myself, Bonita met us in the hotel and we took the tram to the gardens. She is so knowledgeable and experienced in Prague, the history and insight she gave us was amazing! I would highly recommend for garden and history lovers!
I’d rebook with them any day (and I’d welcome them into our home if they ever venture to our part of the world) and I will highly recommend them to anyone of my colleagues or friends who are taking a similar trip. Pricing – is it the cheapest? Nope. Is it entirely worth it? Yes! The experience and attention to detail and overall feel of our vacation was entirely worth it.