We experienced a wonderful and informative tour of Prague through this company. Our guide was Vadim. He taught us so much history and culture of Prague. His knowledge was amazing. Would highly recommend this tour.
Custom and Family Tours of Prague & Surroundings
Customize your Ideal Vacation to Prague and the Czech Republic
Wide Selection of Exclusive Experiences
Tours, Transport, Dining & More
Customize your own trip to Prague and the Czech Republic.
We love to create personalized experiences for travelers with special interests and needs. If you don’t see the options you want in our ready-to-book tours(opens in a new tab), here are a few ideas of how we can customize the perfect trip for you and your group.
We can arrange your transportation, dining, entertainment as well as fun family tours that help kids explore Prague with games, interactive activities and scavenger hunts.
We can arrange guided transfers from Prague to every destination in Central Europe and to Prague from neighboring countries. Choosing to drive with an expert guide enables you to enjoy the countryside and smaller towns between capitals on your travel days such as:
Český Krumlov and other UNESCO Renaissance towns in Bohemia
Dresden with its Baroque splendor and unparalleled collection of Old Masters
Mikulov, chateaux and wine country in Moravia
Bratislava Old Town, Castle, and modern art gallery.
Options & Inspiration
We can arrange a variety of special and exclusive experiences:
- Private family touring for kids with guides who specialize in helping children explore Prague while also keeping tours captivating for adults. Kids are given an activity booklet (a bit home-made!) to fill-in with conclusions and drawings at each stop. We can include scavenger hunts for the demons in the Wallenstein Garden’s creepy grotto wall and for medieval door signs and mythological figures on Old Town facades. In Wenceslas Square, kids draw their own irreverent David Černý design while pondering the famous Czech sculptor’s upside down equestrian lampoon of the saint and learning of the Velvet Revolution. Write us about the ages and interests of your kids, tweens and teens and we get back to you with a personalized tour proposal that fits you perfectly, whether it includes Prague’s greatest puppet store, a visit to the knight’s gallery at the Castle’s Golden Lane, a tour of a Cold War bomb shelter, a chance to watch 1920s paternoster elevators or to shop for today’s restyled resurrection of the famous communist-era Czech sneakers brand.
- Private small boat tour on the Vltava with a guide and/or with wine tastings, drinks, and dinner
- Private touring behind-the-ropes at the dazzling Baroque Strahov Monastery Library
- Private touring of the Jesuit College Klementinum and its Baroque astronomical observatory
- Private touring of the Břevnov Monastery Crypt
- Guided tours of many Prague Museums and theaters
- A cooking class in traditional Czech cuisine
- Shopping tour, which －depending on your interests－can include Prague’s great traditional glass art, antique stores with exquisite garnets in 100-year-old deco settings, boutiques which showcase the nation’s most renowned puppet artists, and excellent newcomers in contemporary Czech design in furniture, housewares, stationery, lush locally-grown cosmetics, and cutting-edge fashion
- Guided tours of Karlovy Vary along with your pre-arranged spa treatment
- Guided tours of Plzen and its famous brewery
- Guided tours of Castle Karlstejn (where Emperor Charles IV kept his imperial regalia in a sacred, hidden chapel),
- Castle Konopiste (Franz Ferdinand’s hunting chateau), and many other stunning chateaux and castles throughout the Czech Republic
- A balloon flight over Castle Konopiste
- Professional photography of your group and occasion
- Wine reception in a famous Baroque garden
- Touring in Brno and Moravia
Notice & Planning Assistance
Many special arrangements require advance notice but we are often willing to try for you on short notice too. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas for your ideal trip. Tell us about yourselves (how many in your group? ages and interests? How much time do you have?) and we’ll make a detailed proposal with pricing. We can also call you back to discuss your plans over the phone.
See Our FAQs for More Information
See What Our Guests are Saying
Insight Cities is head and shoulders above many other European tours I’ve been on. The guides are professors and subject matter experts in the field, and their expertise and ability to captivate a crowd really comes across. I took the tour with my mother and we both enjoyed it immensely. Going on this tour made our trip to Prague extra special. If you are visiting Prague, don’t miss it!
I’d rebook with them any day (and I’d welcome them into our home if they ever venture to our part of the world) and I will highly recommend them to anyone of my colleagues or friends who are taking a similar trip. Pricing – is it the cheapest? Nope. Is it entirely worth it? Yes! The experience and attention to detail and overall feel of our vacation was entirely worth it.
Great service and an amazing Italian-speaking guide…Take a moment to book a tour with Insight Cities Prague before your arrival, you will not regret it!