It was a very interesting tour. Another way of enjoying this amazing city!
Custom Berlin & Surroundings
Customize your Ideal Vacation to Berlin & Germany
Wide Selection of Exclusive Experiences
Tours, Transport, Dining & More
Customize your ideal trip to Berlin and Germany.
We love to create personalized experiences for travelers with special interests and needs. If you don’t see the options you want in our ready-to-book tours, here are a few ideas of how we can arrange your transportation, dining, entertainment, and more in Berlin.
Let us create and customize the perfect trip for you and your group.
We can arrange guided transfers from Berlin to every destination in Central Europe and to Berlin from neighboring countries. Choosing to drive with an expert guide enables you to enjoy the countryside and smaller towns between capitals on your travel days, such as:
Dresden with its Baroque splendor and unparalleled collection of Old Masters
Plzen with its legendary Brewery
The elegant spa town of Karlovy Vary
Options & Inspiration
We can arrange a variety of special and exclusive experiences:
- An art historian or Egyptologist guide to help you explore the ancient art at Neues and Pergamon museums, or the brilliant collections of German Romanticism and French Impressionism on display at the Alte Nationalgalerie, or the Old Masters: Van Eyck, Bruegel, Dürer, Raphael, Tizian, Caravaggio, Rubens, Vermeer, and Rembrandt — at the Gemäldegalerie, or the great contemporary works of Andy Warhol, Cy Twombly, Robert Rauschenberg, Roy Lichtenstein, and Anselm Kiefer the converted train station museum, Hamburger Bahnhof
- Expert private tours of Berlin’s gay scene and history
- Private touring for families with guides who specialize in helping kids explore Berlin while also keeping tours informative and captivating for adults
- Shopping tours of Berlin’s best local designers, vintage shops, and small-label boutiques
- Trips to Templehof Park (the former Nazi airfield), Heavy Load-Bearing Body (the most striking remaining example of megalomaniac city planning by the Nazis) and other examples of Nazi architecture
- Expert-guided tours of Berlin’s outlying neighborhoods, exploring their charm and character
- Private tours of the bunker art gallery, Sammlung Boros
- Private tours of ethnically diverse Berlin: Kreuzberg, Kreuzkölln, and Neukölln with immigrant markets and shops
- Day trips to Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp
- Day trips to Dresden including a city tour of “Florence on the Elbe” and tour of the Zwinger Gallery’s unparalleled collection of Old Masters
- Professional photography of your group and occasion
Notice & Planning Assistance
Many special arrangements require advance notice but we are often willing to try for you on short notice too. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com with your ideas for your ideal trip. Tell us about yourselves: How many in your group? Ages and interests? How much time do you have? We’ll make a detailed proposal of activities and pricing. We can also call you back to discuss your plans over the phone.
See Our FAQs for More Information
See What Our Guests are Saying
This tour was one of the highlights from our recent trip abroad. The guide is extremely knowledgeable of Berlin and is a lot of fun to spend time with.
Historically, Berlin is multilayered and dense. Effortlessly informed guide. Respect for objective facts. Arduous when you’re standing for 3 hours but definitely worth it; we had lunch beforehand and a place to go afterward.