We experienced a wonderful and informative tour of Prague through this company. Our guide was Vadim. He taught us so much history and culture of Prague. His knowledge was amazing. Would highly recommend this tour.
Custom Vienna: Museums & Day Trips
Customize your Ideal Vacation to Vienna & Austria
Wide Selection of Exclusive Experiences
Tours, Transport, Dining & More
Customize your ideal trip to Vienna and Austria.
We love to customize for travelers with special interests and needs. If you are not seeing the options you want in our ready-to-book tours(opens in a new tab), here are a few ideas of how we can customize the perfect trip for you and your group.
We can arrange your transportation, dining, and entertainment in Vienna.
We can arrange guided transfers from Vienna to every destination in Central Europe and to Vienna from neighboring countries. Choosing to drive with an expert guide enables you to enjoy the countryside and smaller towns between capitals on your travel days such as:
Wine country and Moravian Chateaux
The spa town of Baden
Wine country in Hungary
Melk Abbey and Wachau Valley
Bratislava Old Town and Castle
Český Krumlov and other Renaissance and Baroque towns in Southern Bohemia
Options & Inspiration
We can arrange a variety of special and exclusive experiences:
- Private waltzing lessons at a prestigious dance school in the Innere Stadt (wonderful fun for families and groups)
- A private small electric boat on the Danube, choose between self-driven or a skippered boat ride
- A strudel making class in the private home of a well-known Viennese chef and food blogger
- Guided tours of Vienna’s many world-class museums including:
- The unparalleled collection of old masters and antiquities at the Museum of Fine Arts (Kunsthistorisches)
- The Albertina’s collection of old master prints
- The MAK Museum of Applied Art’s art nouveau furnishings, textiles, and architecture design
- The Leopold Museum’s collections of modern Austrian art, featuring artists such as Egon Schiele, Gustav Klimt, Oskar Kokoschka
- MUMOK’s contemporary selection of Picasso, Beuys, Richter, Lichtenstein, and Warhol
- Private touring for kids and multi-generational groups with guides who specialize in helping children explore Vienna while also keeping tours informative and captivating for adults
- Guided tours of the Vienna Opera and Prater, Imperial Crypt, and Imperial Treasury
- Guided tours of Vienna’s most avant-garde 20th- and 21st-century architecture with an architecture historian, including the futuristic Campus WU and Main Station and the Werkbundsiedlung, villas by Adolf Loos, Josef Hoffmann and Josef Frank, 1920s art-deco council housing estates of “Red Vienna, and Hundertwasser’s iconic colorful, environmentalist buildings
- Day trips to Wachau Valley, the spa town of Baden, to Salzburg, Bratislava, and Budapest
- Guided shopping tour of Vienna’s best local designers
- Library reception access at MUMOK and MAK and private viewing of items
- A tour in the footsteps of Beethoven through Vienna, the Austrian countryside, and the spa town of Baden
- A “Baroque Heavens” evening at the Upper Belvedere Castle (after closing hours a chief curator of the museum will explain the frescoes of the Italian Master with drinks in one of the most beautiful rooms in a baroque castle)
- Special access at the Spanish Riding School (welcome drinks, meet a rider, and a private guided tour)
- Professional photography of your group and occasion
Notice & Planning Assistance
Many special arrangements require advance notice but we are often willing to try for you on short notice as well. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com with some of your ideas for your ideal trip. Tell us about yourselves. How many in your group? Ages and interests? How much time do you have? We’ll make a detailed proposal with activities and pricing. We can also call you back to discuss your plans over the phone.
See Our FAQs for More Information
See What Our Guests are Saying
My tour guide Suzzanne was amazing. A professor and historian she made Vienna come alive and although booked as a small group tour I lucked out and had my guide all to myself! A great way to see the highlights of the city.
My husband and I enjoyed learning about the history of this beautiful city during this walking tour. Our guide, IIse, was extremely knowledgeable, personable, professional, and spoke excellent English. We highly recommend this tour!