We so enjoyed Salzburg. What a fabulous walking tour. Gabe was our guide and he was great. Very knowledgeable. He was very educational. We loved seeing the many beautiful churches. Highly recommend this tour.
Custom Salzburg & Surrounds
Customize your Ideal Vacation to Salzburg & Austria
Wide Selection of Exclusive Experiences
Tours, Transport, Dining & More
Customize your ideal trip to Salzburg and Austria.
We love to create personalized experiences for travelers with special interests and needs. If you don’t see the options you want in our ready-to-book tours(opens in a new tab), here are a few ideas of how we can arrange your transportation, dining, entertainment, and more in Salzburg. Let us create and customize the perfect trip for you and your group.
We can arrange guided transfers from Salzburg to every destination in Central Europe and to Salzburg from neighboring countries. Choosing to drive with an expert guide enables you to enjoy the countryside and smaller towns between capitals on your travel days, such as:
Munich and Passau
Wachau Valley and Melk
Austria’s Lake District
Český Krumlov and other UNESCO Renaissance towns in Bohemia
Options & Inspiration
We can arrange a variety of special and exclusive experiences:
- Private boating in the Lake District
- Culinary tours and tastings in Salzburg and surroundings
- Hiking and biking and picnics in the countryside
- Private touring for kids and multi-generational groups with guides who specialize in helping children explore Vienna while also keeping tours informative and captivating for adults
- Touring with a private guide at the looming fortress “Hohensalzburg” – where you dive back to the Middle Ages, visiting the creepy torture room and the hidden “Casematten” below the bastions, the ancient wine deposit.
- Guided day trips to Innsbruck, the famous Bergisel ski jump designed by legendary architect, Zaha Hadid, and visits to the Swarovski Crystal World
- Guided day trip to Vienna
- Guided day trips to the Ice Caves and Fortress at Werfen
- Guided day trips to Eagle’s Nest
- A catered party at a baroque garden with musicians
- A photographer to record your special occasion against the beautiful backdrops of Salzburg and surroundings
Notice & Planning Assistance
Many special arrangements require advance notice but we will strive to organize them on short notice too. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com with some of your ideas for your ideal trip. Tell us about yourselves: How many in your group? Ages and interests? How much time do you have? Then we’ll make a detailed proposal of activities with pricing. We can also call you back to discuss your plans over the phone.
See Our FAQs for More Information
See What Our Guests are Saying
This was just the two of us a very knowledgeable guide, Astrid. We thoroughly enjoyed the chance to explore the city on foot with an insider our guide grew up and lives here in fact, she biked to our appointment. Having the historical background then made the next few days much more meaningful and enjoyable. Money well spent.
Having true scholars organize and conduct such tours is a great concept which really added a special depth and created a uniquely special learning experience to these tours. Also, being private tours, our sights and discussions were not limited to just the actual tour objectives but we could digress into other subjects and sights that were of interests to us. The guides for both of these tours never had any trouble at all answering any of our questions and in fact could provide fascinating details that we would have never known otherwise.